[Towertalk] Copperweld source

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Copperweld source
From: w5kp@swbell.net (Jerry Kincade)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:01:31 -0800
I bought 500' of #12 Copperweld recently from Davis RF at
http://www.davisrf.com/amateur.htm and thought I got treated pretty good.
They sell the real thing, I'm not sure everybody that sells copper coated
steel wire is selling real CopperWeld. I've seen some that had a VERY thin
copper coating instead.
73, Jerry W5KP