[TowerTalk] HF6V - any help for 80

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF6V - any help for 80
From: jrp@dimensional.com (Jeff)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:01:24 -0700
Kelly,

Your ground system may be worse than you think..or maybe
you have geographical disadvantages.  My ground mounted
HF9V allows me to work DX on 80 meters.

It's not going to compete against a quarter-wave vertical or
even the HF2V, but I don't think it "sucks" given it's a
compromise antenna for 80m.  In fact, it's one of the better
ones out there compared to other commercial multiband
antennas in the same class.

Jeff, KI0RO