[Towertalk] How To Build A Remote Switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] How To Build A Remote Switch
From: BarryS@core.com (Barry Schieferstein)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:18:51 -0500
Cody,
The EI7BA site is very usefull.  May I also suggest the the Electrical
Components section of eBay for a source of relays etc...  I am in the
process of gathering part for a switch myself.  I am probably
over-engineering it as I am using some heavy duty (25 amp @ 250 VAC) relays
but there is a current listing for 25 P&B 12vdc 10amp DPDT relays that azr
currently going for $5.00.
Good Luck,
Barry KW8W