[Towertalk] unsubscribing and PROBLEMS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:27:25 EST
    Okay - we've had two messages in two days to the reflector from guys
trying to unsubscribe.

    SENDING A MESSAGE TO THE REFLECTOR DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. You need to
follow the instructions on the auto message you get when you subscribe. If
you can't find the email, then go to the url listed at the bottom of each
TowerTalk message - http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/towertalk.

    Mailman is different that the Majordomo program we used to have so I can
understand some confusion. Sometimes I'm confused.

    If you have a PROBLEM, send me an email. It can go to
towertalk-admin@contesting.com or me directly. I'll see if I can get the
sysgods to add a line to the list info at the bottom of the TT emails about
this. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATOR