[Towertalk] Hygain Hytower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Hygain Hytower
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 09:05:52 -0800
With somepeople using the crane to help put up the tower, why pour
the  oncrete pad?
I have seen some large blocks of concrete put in the gound with a crane to
hold various traffic control lights.  Now most of these lights are off to
the side of the block, so they should hold a number of towers.  Probably an
adaptor for the cast in bolts would be all that is reuired.

Just a thought

Chris opr VE7HCB