[Towertalk] Help with tower inspection in Philly

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Help with tower inspection in Philly
From: va3pl@cuic.ca (VA3PL - Andy)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:38:23 -0500
I am trying to buy the tower from Dennis John Gazak N3DG down in near
Philadelphia. The problem I have is that I can't go there myself and
inspect the tower because it is 12 hours drive from here. I am in Toronto.
So I am looking for help, as a favor of one Ham to the other, that someone
from Philly area will go to Dennis place and inspect the tower for me. What
I would like to know is just the general condition of the tower.
Is he got a tower for sale?
Is it badly rusted?
Is it not damaged?
Is it not bent?