[Towertalk] Am I alone ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Am I alone ?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:52:11 EDT
wa9als@starband.net writes:

> FYI - I have Norton AV 2002 here at work and another AV system at home, and
>  I'm not getting any viruses.

    I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary on the administration end.

    BTW it looks like Mailman is doing FB. Except for the passwords which few
people pay attention to, it does a great job of handling just about
everything with very little intervention required on my end.

    With the possible exception of true north discussions, that is.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN