[Towertalk] Prosistel Rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Prosistel Rotors
From: shr@ricc.net (W0UN--John Brosnahan)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:14:54 -0500

>73   Jose  CT1EEB

Jose--

I am sure that Jose will be well taken care of.   I was very impressed
with the service from Gianni when I was working on a PST71
for A61AJ.  Gianni was very helpful in making some changes for us
to accommodate the very long run to the three element 80M Yagi.

And now that Jay, WX0B, of Array Solutions is handling the rotators
in the US there should be good support here as well.   I have known
Jay for many years and have worked with him on some professional
projects and he will make sure things are right.  I understand that
Jay has gone through a training seminar and will be handling the
service in the US as well as sales.

I also heard that Gianni will be at Dayton this year and I look forward
to seeing him again and thanking him for his help in UAE.   I met Gianni
at Friedrichshafen a few years ago and he seems like a very dedicated
guy.

73--John   W0UN