[Towertalk] Tower for sale.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower for sale.
From: k8six@comcast.net (Al Bailey)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:34:16 -0400
I have a 64'Heights tower for sale in the Detroit, MI area. I will meet
or deliver anywhere within 100 miles. The price is $1200 firm and includes
the following.

2-26" Straight sections
1-26" > 22" Taper section
3-22" Straight sections
1-22" > 18" Taper section
1-18" Straight section
Rotor Plate
2- Thrust bearing plates with thrust bearings although I recommend new
bearings.

Foldover Kit which includes:
Clamshell
Motor Assy which was not on tower but stored in garage so it is like new.
2 extra worm gears.

Phillystran guying system which includes all turnbuckles, etc.

This tower is all double welded at the crossovers and has extra horizontal
bar welded on the first leg of each section. It is thicker wall than the
normal tower and has NO elongated holes. All in all the tower is in excellent
condition.

I can be reached at 248-683-4123 or if in the state of MI via pager at
877-802-4405

                                 Worked          Confirmed
2 Meter Grids                   179             177             36
States       3 via HSMS
6 Meter Grids                   639             610             50
States
6 Meter Countries               97              94
70 CM Grids                     58              56              15
States
IOTA's                          921             904

73 de Al
K8SIX in EN82jj ( EX: KB8O )