[Towertalk] Anyone ever bought products from Antenna Mart

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Anyone ever bought products from Antenna Mart
From: wendell@wyly.org (Wendell Wyly W5FL)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:46:28 -0500
I bought 8 heavy duty (1 1/2 inch and 1 1/4 inch telescoped for the 13 foot
poles) fiberglass poles for my third replacement for my 5 band 2 element
cubical quad.

This springs Texas Ice Storms (of course, during the ARRL CW DX Contest)
took out the quad again, but this time the fiberglass poles were perfect,
and the 1/8 inch aluminum angle used for the spider broke (and were replaced
with 1/8 inch steel angles)!

I found MaxGain Systems a very helpful and excellent company to deal with.