[Towertalk] anti-seize ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] anti-seize ?
From: Jim White" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:46:19 -0400
I believe you will see that No-Alox is indeed formulated for aluminum...yes
there are other compunds out there but my experience it is the least
expensive (even is in Home Depot).  I have been using it for
years...sometimes when I take a joint apart on an old yagi it is still
"moist" - of course that just might be some of our Florida humidity (see
below)*.

73,

Jim, K4OJ

* FQP is 11 days away! Go to:  http://www.qsl.net/fqp