[Towertalk] Mosley Pro67C 40-10 3" boom

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Mosley Pro67C 40-10 3" boom
From: joe@xyz.net (WL7M)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:23:04 -0800
And of course, as an owner of a Mosley Pro 57B, I take issue with this.  I
have worked 304 countries in 2 years, using my Mosley at 40 feet.  Works
well, I've found.  As good as a monobander at 120 feet?  Of course
not.  It's a great 5 band yagi, and - yes I guess I'm a tad biased - it has
served me well in this arctic environment at -35 degrees F and 125 mph wind
gusts.

73,
Joe
WL7M