[Towertalk] Prosistel BigBoy w/AN Wireless

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Prosistel BigBoy w/AN Wireless
From: dxmonger@yahoo.com (Pat Rundall)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, I see that Jay @ Arraysolutions now carries the
new AN Wireless towers as well. Hmmm.

Anyone know which Prosistel rotators would fix in a AN
Wireless HD-80 tower? I'd probably top it off with a
decent sized HF beam (C4SXL on the smaller side or a
C31XR below a EF-240S). Sounds like a good combo to me
- but I'd sure like to hear from someone who has
already stuck a BigBoy in this tower. Perhaps a call
to Jay is in order.

N0HR

http://n0hr.tripod.com
MobileLog, Logging for your PocketPC PDAs