[Towertalk] Mostuninformed?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Mostuninformed?
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl - WC4H)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:05:15 -0400
All right guys.  Without getting involved in the politics of whether or not
you want to know about the FQP in this reflector... Please don't rag Florida
like that.  We are not ragging CA or TX....   This is a great state as are
all 50.  Each has it's own greatness and pitfalls.

Many thanks from a transplant to FL.

73
Carl
WC4H