[Towertalk] OT-Virus???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] OT-Virus???
From: nielsen@oz.net (Bob Nielsen)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:42:05 -0700
Tom, et al,

>From what I've seen on some other lists, this latest virus apparently
grabs email addresses from the infected computer and then sends itself
out using those addresses for the "From:" line, as well as the "To:"
line.  A lot of people seem to be experiencing this currently.

According to McAfee's web site it infects users of IE, while Norton's
web site says Outlook and Outlook Express.  Take your pick.

Bob, N7XY