[Towertalk] An LXC observation - pr

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] An LXC observation - pr
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:00:33 +0000
I've got one of these puppies - yup, it'll probably turn anything.

I've got 500 feet of control cable running to it - it needed #6 wire.
refused to even budge with a mere #10. There was a little hash noise easily
cured by bypassing the contol wire with caps at the rotator - M2 was very
helpful as always.

Yeah, I've very happy. Its moving big stuff, and at least I don't need to
worry about the rotator now - just ice storms, wind storms, falling trees,
vandals, visigoths etc :)

73
Ted KR1G