[Towertalk] Hoping it's close to On-Topic

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Hoping it's close to On-Topic
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 01:05:59 -0500
Today, I was really early for a class at Rice U.  So, for the first time in
over a year, I bought a Houston Chronicle newspaper to read before class.
Yes, I live in Houston.

The editorial page carried an article/editorial by three local hams about
the increasing lack of elevated space for amateur radio repeater antennas.

I thought I would share it with you.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/printstory.hts/editorial/outlook/1393266

(Steve/K7LXC: If this is too far off-topic, please let me know and I'll
never do this again.)

73,
dale, kg5u