[Towertalk] Insurance companies-->Coverage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Insurance companies-->Coverage
From: k6sdw@hotmail.com (Eddy Avila)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 14:47:37 +0000
Regarding the insurance question, what if when your 90-footer goes over in a
nasty windstorm it manages to slam into your neighbor's brand new $40K SUV
wrecking it (I know, this is a stretch, but hey s... happens all the time!)
-- now you have a serious problem on your hands so you better hope you
understood your insurance policy and what it did cover and what it didn't
cover....

My understanding of insurance companies and adjusters is that they work
really hard at minimizing their financial responsibility towards their
customers, so if there's a loophole to find regarding towers and legal
questions, they'll find it and there goes your coverage.....

73...../ed