[Towertalk] Force 12 XR-5 spacing with KLM 40 and 80

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force 12 XR-5 spacing with KLM 40 and 80
From: hb@customprocess.com (Howard Brainen)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 18:07:33 -0700
I emailed Force 12 about this two weeks ago but no response.  I'm hoping
someone here can help.

What is the optimum spacing to minimize interaction in this scenario:

40M 3 element KLM spaced 12 feet below KLM 80M rotary dipole.  I want to put
the Force 12 XR-5 multi bander between them.

Should it be closer to the 80M?  If so, should I orient the 80M antenna in
line with the boom of the XR-5 or broadside to it?

Force 12 talks about spacing with their own 40M beams, but results must be
different with the KLM's.

If it makes any difference, the XR-5 and the 80M antenna will be on the same
mast and rotated separately from the 40M beam.

Any ideas?

Thanks....73, Howard WZ6Z