[Towertalk] Anyone ever make staggered monobanders on same boom

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Anyone ever make staggered monobanders on same boom
From: Mark <AA6DX@arrl.net> (Mark)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 21:10:44 -0700
Yep .. ran Wilson DB54  with GREAT SUCCESS .. 4 on 15, 5 on 20 .. 40' boom
.,.... worky worky , until I let overloaded w71 get kabonked in windstorm ..
\ had 10M Wilson 6 el over that array, poor ol' tower puked ... ahhh .. well
... was great whilst it lasted ... replaced tower, put up 4 el Gem Quad on
same-oh .. great on 10, OK on the rest .. but not up to snuff with my
Wilson!  Lots and lots of other aerials thru the years.. 73 .. Mark ... BTW
.. that is called "interlaced" --  AA6DX
aa6dx@arrl.net