[Towertalk] Force 12 needs to do more homework

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force 12 needs to do more homework
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (mwdink@eskimo.com)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 07:14:51 -0700
Hold everything!

I am NOT unhappy with this antenna. I have NOT had any issue
with Force12 - I DON'T WANT to send it back.  Force12
has been helpful everytime I've asked. I like the design,
the construction, and I am looking more inward to resolve
MY perceived performance issues on 15M which I can
not prove have anything to do with the design of this antenna.

In fact, I believe my issues have more to do with my individual
setup which Force12 has no responsibility for. I have received some
very helpful ideas that may be applicable to my situation.

This wasn't meant to turn into a Force12 bashing session.

Rock on dudes and 73
dink