[Towertalk] Re: Scotchkote, too thick, how to fix?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Scotchkote, too thick, how to fix?
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 19:47:53 -0400
Wow - I guess the fires myst have burnt it all up - hope you are ok =
there...but really - no Scotchkote - something is wrong there...have you =
gone to the wholesalers who supply the electrical utility company there?

A quick web search yielded these companies - do not know if you are =
close to them or if they have sister warehouse near you:

      Electric Supply, Inc.
      Phoenix AZ 85002-2343
      Phone: 602-252-2343
      Fax: (602) 257-9653

    =20
    =20
      =20
    =20
      Essco Electric Wholesale, Inc.
      6710 W Belmont Ave.
      Glendale AZ 85303-1711
      Phone: 623-931-9237
      Fax: 623-842-3037

    =20
    =20
      =20
    =20
      Sun States Wire Products
      4141 West Van Buren
      Phoenix AZ 85009
      Phone: 602-269-6966
      Fax: 602-269-1623

    =20
    =20
      =20
    =20
      Page 1 of 1=20

    =20

  Fortunately here is FL it is in the Home Centers including Home Depot-

  another web search revealed:

  ... HOME DEPOT 1941 E HIGHWAY 69, PRESCOTT 86301

  GL

  K4OJ

  ---- Original Message -----=20