[Towertalk] Refurbing a beam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Refurbing a beam
From: ag0n@arrl.net (ag0n@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 09:56:04 -0600
Sorry, the thread got away from me, or I'd post under it.  The only
"article" I've seen on this subject was an e-mail written by Roger Cox of
(then) Hy-Gain, and gave basic guidelines for refurbing a TH7DX.  I have a
copy of it in pdf format posted on my tower building page
(www.qsl.net/ag0n).  After entering the Tower Project page, in the frame at
the left, click on Construction, then TH7DX, and look at the bottom of the
page.  The link is on the last line of the page.  If you right click the
link, Save As, you can download it directly to your drive.  Hopefully this
is the info you are looking for.

Normally, I'd ask Roger's permission to post that, but this thing has been
on the internet for a long time, and was originally cc'd to tower talk.

Gary

a g 0 n at a r r l dot n e t
http colon slash slash mcduffie dot ws