[Towertalk] Questionnaire

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Questionnaire
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 20:37:11 -0700
The program is called StripMine. It removes all HTML
encoding. These days, that frequently includes viruses
and worms. The program actually saves us moderators a lot
of work. No matter how much we say PLAIN text only, people
continue to send HTML encoded messages. We used to strip
out the HTML by hand - now stripmine does automatically.

When there is no text, the entire message was HTML encoded
and "stripped" out. BTW, this particular message "Questionaire"
was most likely a Klez spoof since I was listed as
the originator. (Rest assured, I am fully inoculated and only
send PLAIN text.) However, since I am a subscriber, the
message passes through unchallenged.

73
dink