[Towertalk] New Rohn Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] New Rohn Tower
From: w5kp@swbell.net (Jerry Kincade)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 19:02:18 -0700
Now that you mention Rohn, where were they? Maybe AN scared them off, or
they don't give a big rat's behind about ham radio any more, or both. If I
hadn't put up my R45 last summer, I'd be ordering a big AN right now - I was
very impressed with them. BTW, K7LXC's talk was informative and
entertaining.
73 Jerry W5KP