[Towertalk] Re: Re: Stacking (again)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Re: Stacking (again)
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:39:49 +0200
Agree Tom. I´ve done a lot of modeling with NEC2 and it
looks like 20 ft is very safe, I know that 10 is pritty bad and
15 is "pritty" good, your real life experience seems to say
the same.

73 Jim SM2EKM

PS: I have a 15 and 10 stack on the same tower and the low
yagis are about 15-16 feet separated, seems to work ok.
NEC2 says I´m loosing 0.5 dB gain on the 10 but pattern
is esentially the same so I did buy that.