[Towertalk] AN Wireless Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] AN Wireless Towers
From: dan@anwireless.com (AN Wireless Co.)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:21:55 -0400
Gentlemen,

Firstly, it was truly great meeting and speaking with many of you this =
past weekend in Dayton. The crowds may have been down from years past, =
but a very good time it was none the less.

To perhaps bring better understanding and clear the air a bit about AN =
Wireless Towers, I'll start by saying that we offer currently 17 =
different tower models to choose from, with varying heights from 20' to =
100' in Self Supporting designs. Our "HD" (Heavy Duty) tower models =
simply consist of a stacking arrangment using the bottom sections, and =
stacking sections above this to gain height. Our "LD" (Light Duty) tower =
models are stacked just the opposite way - from the top down to gain =
height. As an example, a 70' tower may be had using either the bottom 7 =
sections, or the top 7 sections, mainly depending on the loads the tower =
is intended to be loaded with. This stacking arrangment can be done =
because of the taper in each section.

Using the 70' Tower again as an example, an HD-70 offers 79.4 Square =
Feet of available windloading in a 70 MPH windzone with no ice loads =
present on the tower. The Light Duty 70' version offers 33.9 Square Feet =
of available windloading, also in a 70 MPH windzone, and also with no =
ice. Windload figures climb rapidly as the tower height lessens. Radial =
ice loads present on the tower's face will of course lower available =
reason for most amateur installations.

We work closly with our team of PE's currently licensed in 38 States, =
and we are able to design and build towers with heights exceeding 100 =
feet, as well as custom design modified foundations for our existing =
towers. Total fabrication is done here in Eastern Pennsylvania on all =
towers and accessories using modern CAD equiptment, and Galvanizing is =
performed in Western Pennsylvania after fabrication is complete. Several =
detailed photographs taken at our fabrication point prior to =
galvanizing, along with our new 48' flatbed used in transport to and =
from the galvanizing point may be seen at =
http://www.anwireless.com/yard.html Final assembly and shipping is done =
from our location near York, Pa.

Another recommended page of reading is on the web at =
http://www.anwireless.com/advantage.html

A key point we like to stress, is that we do offer wet-stamp engineering =
seals on all our tower designs, free of charge, for the purpose of =
gaining tower permits.

73

Daniel R. Simmonds

Owner,