[Towertalk] Skyhawk or OB11-3

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Skyhawk or OB11-3
From: lclarks@nc.rr.com (Larry)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:41:39 -0400
My comments on antennas!!!

I am a happy owner of a Force12 C31XR. I had some problems with 15mtrs but I
resolved that and it plays very well, If I hear I can work it.

I spent quite a bit of time at the Array Solutions Booth talking with
Thomas, what a pleasurable experience. I know if it had been available at
the time and I had been a member of this reflector I would have purchased
the OptiBeam.

The question I left with is how can OptiBeam use fixed feed attachments and
Force12 use the coils- taped wire - spaced away from the boom???

I believe that the OptiBeam is pretty much plug and play.

73
Larry WA2SRY