[Towertalk] K7LXC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] K7LXC
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 00:42:50 -0400
Ya know, I heard him on ssb once - sounded like

"HoH Soch bang Xray HoD"

guy he was talkin' too was somebody named "Chang" think he called him a
General or something....

Something about successfully stealing a frequncy from an "American Romulan"
station,how it was glorious....was easy with his new antenna - it was a
"Bird of Prey" or somethin'

Coincidence...I think not!