[Towertalk] Dayton declining...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dayton declining...
From: stevekz9g@speakeasy.net (Steve G.)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:26:09 -0700
Guys,

Curt, but interesting comments...  I attended Dayton in 1999, and found I
was one of the few "younger" men there.  I was 33 years old at the time.  I
also finding it VERY difficult to converse with others in my age group on
ANY amateur band.  I suppose now I can consider myself a youngster, at
least as far this hobby goes.  This IS worrisome.

73 de Steve, KZ9G
Bothell, WA