[Towertalk] Off topic -- flame me privately

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Off topic -- flame me privately
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:40:11 -0500
Sorry this is off topic, but I thought this was worth passing along.

If your local theater carries it, go see the movie Enigma.
http://www.hollywood.com/movies/detail/movie/377679

It is a war (WWII), spy thriller, mystery, romance, featuring Morse code,
cryptographic technical stuff, and, for a change, good dialog.

Plus, there are no light swords, laser cannon, off-earth aliens, etc.

Take your SO; it's a love story, too, so you can make points there.

Interestingly, an upcoming movie is titled "CQ."  In the trailer for it,
"CQ" appeared on the screen in the title area, then changed to "_._. __._"
then back to "CQ".   Check it out here:
http://www.hollywood.com/movies/detail/movie/416176

73,
dale, kg5u