[Towertalk] Tribander identification

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tribander identification
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 05:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hygain did have a series of tribanders that used wire
loops on the ends of the elements but they preceded
the TH series.  I'm looking at a 1957 QST that shows
one in a Hygain add.  It's a three element model
number 152T-3 and the boom is specified at 18 ft.
These are the the antennas with the "fat" traps, look
like 4 inch diameter or so.

73, Stew  K3ND