[Towertalk] Yaesu indicator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yaesu indicator
From: gary@radioplace.com (Gary Stilwell)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:30:12 -0700
I thank all who had suggestions in regard to the control box tracking for a
Yaesu 2800 rotator.  After several discussions with Yaesu, it turns out that
there is a sensitive adjustment procedure for 'fine tuning' the indicator.
The Manual devotes 1 full page to final adjustments to the various stops the
rotator performs.  There is an adjustment pot and switch on the back of the
control box.

I am still adjusting and 'fine tuning' but the first two adjustments seems
to have cured the problem.

Gary,  KI6T