[Towertalk] How To Use My Tree

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] How To Use My Tree
From: gaines@wcoil.com (Bill Gaines)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:03:54 -0500
I just had a tree trimmer in here and after trimming my huge maple tree =
he installed a 24' length of fiberglass pole at the top of this tree for =
me using a "chimney" mount bracket. Unfortunately it worked for only 1 =
day and the top band spun around and now my pole is at a 90 degree angle =
to the tree. Give me an idea of how I can fix this pole at the top of =
the tree so it sticks out 24'. What would you do to secure this thing up =
this tree?
Thanks
Bill AD8P

multipart/alternative