[Towertalk] First day at Dayton - Attendance continues to slide

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] First day at Dayton - Attendance continues to slide
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:39:51 -0700
That's the whole basis of the stock market in this country!  It's great if
you're a seller.  My '57 T-Bird is worth about 10 times what it sold for new
. . .  Sometimes the old stuff is simply worth more than today's version . .
.  Considering inflation, it might not REALLY cost more, either.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com