[Towertalk] Top of the mast question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Top of the mast question
From: billhart@casscomm.com (Bill Hart)
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:44:39 -0500
Am about to complete my antenna/tower installation. It is a TX-472 with
a 20 foot mast populated with a C3SS, a pair of 13B2's on a 10 ft.
fiberglass boom in the middle, and a six element yagi for 6M near the
top.
I'm thinking about mounting a 2M J-pole at the top of the mast. Would
this be wise or am I just inviting trouble?
BTW many thanks to Steve and all the contributors to Towertalk. The
wealth of knowledge, experience and advice has been very helpful to me.
Thank you all.
Bill Hart, KB9UWZ