[Towertalk] spring cleaning sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] spring cleaning sale
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:10:51 -0000
Maybe not all tower/antenna stuff, but there are a few things anyway.

Spring cleaning a bit late, got to get rid of excess stuff!  This is
going fast, one piece sold before I even got this message written!
Prices go up each time I pack it to go to a flea market so get it now
before I get tired of hauling it around!

All measurements approximate.  Buyer pays shipping or you can come and
get it except as noted on a few items.

TS870S w/ manual, box. $1200

TS940SAT w/ rs232, narrow cw filter, manual, box.  $750 PICKUP HERE
ONLY!  I have not had good luck shipping 940's so I will show you it
working and let you carry it away only!

TS680S w/ manual, cw filter, (maybe a box, have to go climb around in
attic for a bit to be sure) $450

Radio Shack Cassette recorder, vox, wall wart and car adapter,
10x30minute tapes. $50

Z-World Micro G2 Developer Kit.  See my web site for Yaesu rotor
controller that it is currently configured for.  Includes software and
cables to write your own programs.  Good science fair or microprocessor
learning tool. $100

Astron RS-20A $75

Astron RS-10A $50

2x push up masts, 30-35' $50ea  Won't ship this.

120-140' 5/8" catv hardline $20  Won't ship this.

R5 w/manual $100  Partially assembled, would prefer not to try to ship.

AS455G $75

2x TB4 $80ea

2x Buckingham Climbing Belts, one with rope lanyard the other with
adjustable belt type lanyard. $50ea

2x 9-1/2" blowers, need more air for that big amp, these will move it!
120v 5a 1/3hp Dayton 5c092a, used, includes free duct tape attached.
$50ea

8' 3"x1/4"wall galvanized steel mast $100  Won't ship this.

2x B&W 550A 5 position coax switches. $20ea

Long RS-232 cables db25m-f 2x50', 1x75'(or longer?), custom made by
Black Box, all 3 $25

NOTE! Don't ask for more details on the misc boxes or the price goes up!
Any other small stuff I find may be added to them without notice.
Volume discounts apply if you take more than one box!  I WILL NOT SHIP
THESE!

Mixed box 1.  vga cards, 5 1/4" floppy drives, assorted simms (upgrade
that old computer with hard to find small simms!) $20

Mixed box 2. Dipole, battery charger, mag mount, computer cables. $10

Mixed box 3. 2 web cams, usb-serial port box, tv tuner card, more... $50

Mixed box 4. kenwood touchtone mic(maybe intermittant switch?), several
wall warts, yaesu fh1, kenwood ma700 duplexer, $25

Misc Wood.  Need a little piece of this or that to finish up a project
or build something small for the shack?  Come and look through the
various piles, all free

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net