[Towertalk] [OT] weatherproof tape for antennas?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] [OT] weatherproof tape for antennas?
From: kb9cry@attbi.com (kb9cry@attbi.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:56:54 +0000
Use Scotch 33 or Scotch 88 electrical tape.  Don't use
any other.  You can also use Sotch Linerless Rubber
Splicing tape to make the covering you're thinking of.
Wrap first with a couple layers of Scotch tape, then the
splicing tape, then top it off with more tape.  I've had
good luck with just three layers of Scotch 33.  You can
find that anywhere, Home Depot, Ace, Grainger, or any
electrical supply house.  Phil  KB9CRY