[Towertalk] 80M yagi for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 80M yagi for sale
From: w0yg@plusten.net (W0YG Charlie Summers)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:59:10 +0100
Folks:

I have a 80M yagi for sale.  I have now played with it and done my bit and
can say I had one.  It is a real laser and I am only selling it as I am
unable to climb much anymore.

The yagi started out as a Force 12.  However I converted it to the W6ANR
design by removing the linear loading wires and adding coils.  I have photos
of it if you would like to see what this monster looks like.

The boom is 62 feet.  The elements are 84 feet.  There have been no
structural problems with the yagi at all.

Each element has a phone/CW relay box with a brute force relay.  The
resonant point on CW is 3508 and on phone is 3795.  The control line
parallels each relay box and operates on 12V DC.

This is not for the faint of heart type ham. However it is complete so that
all you will need is to assembly it and install it.  The boom is apart and
on the ground.  The elements are still together but can be marked and
disassembled easily.

Please contact me off line at my e-mail address with serious inquiries by
replying to sender.  No sense in replying to all and cluttering up the
reflector.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>