[Towertalk] 'Toes' of a tower concrete base

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 'Toes' of a tower concrete base
From: Chuck@dxham.net (Chuck Sudds)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:16:36 -0500
At 08:15 AM 6/29/02 -0400, you wrote:

And out here in the cornfields of Iowa, you can't even find anyone to CLIMB
the damned things and give you a hand fixing stuff up top!!   When you do,
that'll cost you a month's salary too!!  Where is the "helping ham" when
you need him/her now days????

I thought that someone was compiling a list of qualified
tower-climbers/installers for all parts of the country.  Steve???

Chuck  KØTVD