[Towertalk] FW: [adxa] QST Contest Results and Section News in QST

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] FW: [adxa] QST Contest Results and Section News in QST
From: w6ter@worldnet.att.net (Gerry Smith)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:14:24 -0600
I have sent the below message to my ARRL division director and copied
other directors. There is an ARRL board meeting on Friday & Saturday
this in which they will consider the removal of Section News and
Contesting Results from QST. If you have views on this matter, you
should email your director immediately.

Gerry Smith, W6TER