[Towertalk] AutoCAD Tower drawings?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] AutoCAD Tower drawings?
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com (Blake Meinecke)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:13:56 -0400
Is there anywhere I could get (amateur) rohn autocad construction drawings
(electronic files) that I could use as a starting point for designing my own
installation??  (that I can modify as needed)

I'm not an engineer, and no I don't have to turn in signed/sealed drawings.
In my experience with regulatory people, the reviewers are usually impressed
by "high-tech" looking stuff.  I'd like to turn in a professional-looking
tower application package.

Figured I'd check to see if this kindof thing is available first, if not
I'll start from scratch.

73,
Blake N4GI