[Towertalk] Lightning ground/ RF ground

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Lightning ground/ RF ground
From: kc2tn@comcast.net (KC2TN)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:44:28 -0400
Mike,

Here's a site that may be of interest also...Note sections 7-9.

http://lightning-protection-institute.com/lightning-protect.htm

As stated in my message back to you my biggest concern is the proximity of
the tower to the radio room
and the potential for damage from the magnetic pulse in the event of a
strike.

Had I had this info when I built the room  I may have included some
shielding in the walls. It's difficult to add now.

Joe -KC2TN