[Towertalk] The Battle Creek Trapper

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] The Battle Creek Trapper
From: k7rx@attbi.com (Kevin Nathan)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:17:32 -0700
Hi All,

I am still gathering and evaluating information on possible antennas for
160.  I am looking very hard at something called the Battle Creek Trapper
which seems to be the wire version of the Battle Creek Special which, from
what I gather, has made quite a name for itself in the dx community.

If anyone on the list has used either the Battle Creek Special or the wire
version, please write to me concerning your experiences.  IN specific, if
you have used coaxial traps, how broadbanded were they?  What were your on
air results?

thanks much and 73.

Kevin, K7RX :)