[Towertalk] KLM Tribanders

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] KLM Tribanders
From: olinger@bellsouth.net (olinger@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:33:12 -0400
If you don't keep the + to the same side you will reverse the transmitted phase
on the antenna with the reversed sign relative to the rest of the stack.

This will put the power into very high angle radiation. This is sometimes done
on purpose.

A contester around here did this accidentally. His description was that it
sounded almost like no antenna when he set the stackmatch to both.

73, Guy.