[Towertalk] Telrex ST4BM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Telrex ST4BM
From: w0yg@plusten.net (W0YG Charlie Summers)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:42:30 -0000
Someone on this list asked me if I ever decided to sell the traps elements
from a Telrex ST4BM to let them know.  Well I have reached that point.

I have the remnants of this antenna.  All the traps are there and appear to
be in good shape although I have not tried them.  Mostly what is missing is
the boom and bits and pieces of the elements which is just aluminum tubing.
So, if anyone needs/wants a spare set of traps for the ST4BM (40, 20, 15 and
10M yagi), please contact me offline.

I might warn whoever is interested that Telrex made the traps an integral
part of an element that is about ten bloody feet long!  I don't know about
shipping but I am tired of having this thing in my yard!

Some industrious person could indeed rebuild the whole setup as I have all
the dimensions again from the person who expressed interest in the traps.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>