[Towertalk] 160m Inverted L

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 160m Inverted L
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 04:58:54 -0600
There are an infinite number of solutions.

The most popular are to tune the length for resonance
where the is ZERO reactance and then match the
(low) real impedance to 50 ohms, OR, to adjust the
length to provide 50 Ohms plus some inductance and
use a single capacitor to cancel out the inductive reactance.

Tom  N4KG