[Towertalk] what drill to use ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] what drill to use ?
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod Olson)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:20:46 -0600
I hired someone to do the job. I think they were a plumber. They have
special concrete saws (diamond cutting edges) that make a perfectly round,
smooth hole through the brick and the siding as well if you wish. They know
what they are doing and have the tools to do it. You may find it is cheaper
than buying a drill. In my case I was installing a 4 inch vent into the
house so there was no thought of buying my very own, use it one time diamond
edged hole saw.

Tod, KOTO