[Towertalk] THANKS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] THANKS
From: wa2bpe@infoblvd.net (WA2BPE)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:11:22 -0400
Step drills do a very nice job and are a huge timesaver - as long as you don't
force them.  Also, I
would be careful using them on steel - lightly and not fast seems to be the
key; let the drill do the
work.  They are in both the McMaster & MSC catalogs + I have seen them on the
shelf at Lowe's.

73, Tom - WA2BPE