[Towertalk] vertical mast to vertical mounting hardware?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] vertical mast to vertical mounting hardware?
From: Roger Borowski" <K9RB@arrl.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:14:09 -0400
Call Doug Johnson at IIX Equipment Ltd. (708) 423-0605
He makes mast adapters in various sizes to accommodate most needs.
They may be listed on his web site at;  www.w9iix.com  also?
As I recall they were quite heavy duty and hot dip galvanized too.
73, -=Rog-K9RB=-
PS; Doug is usually there to take phone calls from 7 to 9:30PM Central Time.